Grade Report Requests

Instructions for Requesting a Grade Report

 If you are a current student and do not need an official copy of your grade report, you can access your grades by doing the following:

  • Log into with your Royal ID# and password
  • Locate Student Profile card
  • Click View Grades. 
  • Screen shot grades into Word document. 

If you are a current student, you may request online an Official Grade Report that displays only your most recently completed term, and it will be mailed to your address on record. An Official Grade Report is typically needed for employers' tuition reimbursement programs.

To request an Official Grade Report, do the following:

  • Log into portal
  • Locate Launchpad card and and click Self-Service
  • Click Student Services tab
  • Click Student Records
  • Click Request for Official Grade Report
  • Click Submit Request

If you are no longer a student here or cannot access, a request form with your signature is required.

Click on the link below to open the grade request form, then print it, complete it, sign it, and submit it to our office in one of 3 ways:

Mail to:          Office of the Registrar & Academic Services
                       University of Scranton
                       800 Linden Street
                       Scranton, PA 18510-4684

Deliver to:     O'Hara Hall, 2nd Floor

Fax to:           570-941-4148

Request for Official Grade Report

If you need assistance, please call the Office of the Registrar & Academic Services at 570-941-7721 or email

Scroll to Top