The University of Scranton's Office of Community Relations seeks to connect the University and the Greater Scranton community. We invite area residents, community leaders, non-profit organizations and businesses to engage in the life of the University through campus events, special programs and collaboration. At the same time, we encourage University's students, faculty and staff, and to join in the many exciting activities taking place in the Scranton area.
Find resources to connect with University life or Scranton area happenings.
Bursting Our Political Bubbles: A Dialogue Across Differences
The University of Scranton is hosting a political dialogue on Monday, May 1. Check here for more information!
Campus & Neighborhood
See below for the latest news on what’s physically happening on campus.
University Renovates South Side Sports Complex
- The University of Scranton announced plans to invest $14 million to upgrade athletic fields and facilities known as the South Side Sports Complex, which is owned by the University. Plans include NCAA regulation baseball and softball fields and a multipurpose field that meets NCAA standards for soccer, lacrosse and field hockey. Plans also include a community basketball court, a children’s play area, field house, bleacher seating and parking.
- Street Sweep | April 22 | Hill Section Neighborhood and Nay Aug Park
- State of Scranton featuring Senator John Blake | 11:30am-1:00pm, April 27 | The DeNaples Center, Room 405
- Bursting Our Political Bubbles | May 1, 6pm-8pm | Loyola Science Center, Room 133
- About Us
- Student & Faculty Service
- Economic Impact
- Health & Education
- Arts & Culture
- Hill Neighborhood
- Points of Pride