Office of Residence Life
Welcome to the Office of Residence Life. This page and the associated left menus will provide you information about our programs and services related to on-campus living and resources for students that live off-campus. Please review our site and feel free to contact our staff if we can assist you. Go Royals!
Director of Residence Life
Mission Statement and Learning Outcomes
The Office of Residence Life serves students who live on campus and off-campus by challenging them to expand their learning beyond the classroom with a focus on fostering a transformational education of the whole person. Residence Life staff contribute to the formation of “men and women for and with others” by providing students with opportunities and skills to create safe, inclusive, and supportive environments in which students are able to pursue their academic interests while developing meaningful interpersonal relationships. The Office of Residence Life encourages community involvement to prepare students for well-informed, responsible, and engaged global citizenship.
As a result of engaging in opportunities provided by the Office of Residence Life, students will:
- Develop self-awareness of, and the ability to articulate, one’s values, goals, and identity;
- Identify University resources and support services;
- Learn how to make informed choices by considering consequences for self, others, and community;
- Enhance interpersonal, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrate an awareness of communal living through successful integration into and ownership of one’s community; and
- Cultivate an understanding of and appreciation for people, beliefs, and current issues, both locally and globally.
- Staff Information
- Apply to be a Resident Assistant
- Overnight Guest Registration
- I Lost My Key
- MicroFridge Program
- Opening, Breaks, and Closing
- Housing Selection Information
- Living On Campus
- Residential Learning Communities
- Study Abroad Housing Information
- Off Campus Student Life
Contact UsOffice of Residence Life
800 Linden Street
100 Condron Hall
Scranton, PA 18510-4699
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.