Degree Verification Requests
Non-Student, 3rd Party Degree Verification Requests
The University of Scranton has contracted with National Student Clearinghouse to process all degree verification requests from third parties, such as employers.
The University of Scranton warrants that the results of the inquiries delivered by National Student Clearinghouse, acting as the University's agent, are based on official University of Scranton student records.
Visit the National Student Clearinghouse website for service 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
If you need assistance, contact National Student Clearinghouse directly at (703)742-4200.
Customer Service Hours: Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. 7:00 p.m., and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time.
If National Student Clearinghouse can confirm the degree, the response is immediate and requestors will be able to print and/or obtain a PDF version of the verification.
A fee will be collected for this service.
- Registrar's Office
- Catalogs, Courses, & Academic Programs
- Course Search by Term
- Timetable & Term Pins
- Preparing to Register
- Accessing Online Course Schedule
- Classroom Building Key
- Students in Combined Baccalaureate/Masters Programs
- For Students Studying Abroad
- High School Scholars Program
- Accessing Web Registration
- Billing & Refund Information
- Financial Aid
- Additional Info
- Block Schedule Planner
- Degree Audit Information
- Transcript, Grade Report, Enrollment Verification & Degree Verification
- Transfer Equivalency Self Service
- Academic Calendars
- Final Exam & Inclement Weather/Compressed Schedule
- Graduation & Commencement
- Access Your CAPP on-line Planning Tool
- Access Your Class Schedule
- Access Your Grades
- Access Your my.scranton self-service
- Access Your Student Advisor Profile
- Apply for Faculty Student Research Program
- Apply for Student Faculty Teaching Mentorship Program
- Apply to Graduate
- Calculate Your GPA
- Calculate Your Pace for SAP
- FERPA and Letters of Recommendation
- Grant 3rd Party Access to your Info
- Prohibit Disclosure of Student Directory Information
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Institutional Consumer Info
- Student Resources
- Office of Student Retention & Completion
- Address mail to:
Office of the Registrar &
800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4684
- FedEx, UPS and DHL packages use:
302 Jefferson Avenue
Scranton, PA 18510-4684