Requesting an Enrollment Verification
The University of Scranton has contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide enrollment verification service to enrolled students free of charge. While you are enrolled you will be able to generate and print an NSC enrollment certificate directly from your computer. The University of Scranton will not fill out third party forms; students must obtain an enrollment certificate and attach it to any forms.
The enrollment certificate is considered official and it can be used whenever enrollment certification or student status is required for scholarship purposes, medical coverage, loan deferments, car insurance, etc.
The University of Scranton certifies current or past enrollment. We cannot certify enrollment for future terms (even for the current academic year).
Students with my.scranton.edu accounts must access official printed enrollment certificates using the my.scranton.edu portal.
- Log into the my.scranton portal
- Click Student Tab
- Click Student Links
- Click on the Academic Record Information drop down, then choose Enrollment Verification Certificate.
- You will be automatically redirected to the NSC and will be able to print an enrollment certificate.
The University of Scranton defines enrollment status as follows:
|Level||Full-time||Three-Quarter time||Half-time||Less than half-time|
|Undergraduate||12 or more||9 - 11.99||6 - 8.99||5.99 or less|
|Graduate||6 or more||4.5 - 5.99||3 - 4.49||
2.99 or less
An enrollment certificate, also known as enrollment verification, contains information about your enrollment status at The University of Scranton for each term. An enrollment certificate:
- Provides confirmation of registration and enrollment
- Is provided at no charge when ordered on my.scranton.edu
- Does NOT include individual course/grade/unit information, or GPA information
- Student name
- University name
- Enrollment history
- Terms enrolled
- Start and end dates of each term
- Enrollment status: less than 1/2; half-time; three-quarter time; full-time
- Expected graduation date
The University of Scranton submits student enrollment information to the NSC every 30 days beginning the second week of each term. It may take two to three business days for the NSC to process the latest enrollment information. Students will be able to check the data of the last transmission form The University of Scranton at the NSC site. If you recently made changes to your enrollment and would like an enrollment certificate that reflects these changes, please allow time for the NSC information to be updated.
An enrollment certificate, also known as enrollment verification, contains information about your enrollment status at The University of Scranton for each term. An enrollment certificate does NOT include individual course/grade/unit information, or GPA information. If you need to send grade information to someone, you must request an official academic transcript. Transcript Request
Enrollment certificates from the NSC are considered official documents that provide your university enrollment status. The Office of the Registrar and Academic Services does not complete third party forms; students must obtain an enrollment certificate and attach it to each forms.
Visit the NSC My Student Center if you require assistance with your transcript.
- Registrar's Office
- Catalogs, Courses, & Academic Programs
- Course Search by Term
Timetable & Term Pins
Preparing to Register
Accessing Online Course Schedule
Classroom Building Key
Students in Combined Baccalaureate/Masters Programs
For Students Studying Abroad
Accessing Web Registration
Billing & Refund Information
Block Schedule Planner
- Degree Audit Information
- Transcript, Grade Report, Enrollment Verification & Degree Verification
- Transfer Equivalency Self Service
- Academic Calendars
- Final Exam & Inclement Weather/Compressed Schedule
- Graduation & Commencement
- Access Your CAPP on-line Planning Tool
- Access Your Class Schedule
- Access Your Grades
- Access Your my.scranton self-service
- Access Your Student Advisor Profile
- Apply for Faculty Student Research Program
- Apply for Student Faculty Teaching Mentorship Program
- Apply to Graduate
- Calculate Your GPA
- Calculate Your Pace for SAP
- Grant 3rd Party Access to your Info
- Prohibit Disclosure of Student Directory Information
- Faculty/Staff Resources
Institutional Consumer Info
- Student Resources
- Office of Student Retention & Completion
- Address mail to:
Office of the Registrar &
800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4684
- FedEx, UPS and DHL packages use:
302 Jefferson Avenue
Scranton, PA 18510-4684