Undergraduate Students in Accelerated/Combined Master's Degree Programs

To apply for initial acceptance into an accelerated or combined Master’s degree program, follow the instructions on the Accelerated/Combined Master’s Degree Program Curriculum Approval Worksheet.

Once accepted into the program, here is how you would register for courses.  Register for your undergraduate courses through web registration as you would normally do.  Then to register for your concurrent graduate courses as outlined on your approved worksheet, meet with the appropriate representative in your college or advising center. Remember that any course changes to the originally approved plan require the approval of your undergraduate program dean.

Further information about Accelerated and Combined Baccalaureate/Master’s dual degree programs may be found in the undergraduate and graduate studies catalogs.

Scroll to Top