Coffee with the Chief
Do you have questions about campus safety? Want to learn more about crime prevention? Are you interested in Policework? If so, come have Coffee with the Chief!
Our "Coffee with the Chief" program allows for a one-on-one conversation between the Chief and a member of the community to promote a stronger relationship between the Police Department and those it serves. It is intended to create a more relaxed atmosphere to casually discuss any areas of concerns or suggestions for improvements that would aid the department in its mission to provide the highest quality police force. If you would like to have coffee with Chief Bergmann please contact Erica Armstrong, Operations Coordinator for UPD, by calling 570-941-7880 or by emailing email@example.com.
- University Police Mission Statement
- About us
- Crime Prevention
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Parking Services
- Alternative Transportation Options
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Pennsylvania Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Lockdown Levels and Procedures
- Driver Training
- Hate or Biased Type Incident Protocol
- Student Officer Program
- USPD Newsletter
- I got a citation, now what?
- S.A.F.E. Program
- University Police Department
820 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4699
- Emergency: 570-941-7777
- Department Directory