Lost and Found
Lost and Found Property
The University of Scranton Police Department receives many items either lost or found on campus. Most items are maintained by the departments who find the items, however, items of value are turned over to and secured by UPD for safekeeping. If there is identifying information on the property, we will contact the owner to arrange for a pick up. However, often times there is no identifying information available on the property to facilitate the return to the rightful owner.
Examples of accepted Items
- Cell Phones
- MP3 players/iPods
- Items having ownership information
Examples of items not accepted
- Clothing items
- Perishable items / Food
- Flammable Items (lighters, etc)
- Small recreational items (soccer balls, frisbees, baseballs, etc)
- Personal grooming items (combs, brushes, bows, ribbons, scrunchies, etc)
- Intentionally abandoned property (electronic equipment that obviously does not work, damaged furniture, items placed by trash containers for disposal, etc)
- Office supplies (individual notebooks, pens, etc)
If your property has been lost or stolen on campus, you may call us to determine if you property has been recovered. You may also report to University Police in the Parking Pavilion, located at 820 Mulberry St. to inquire about lost property. You must be able to provide substantial detail of the property and have proper identification.
To inquire about lost property, please call UPD Lost & Found at (570)941-7888.
- University Police Mission Statement
- About us
- Crime Prevention
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Parking Services
- Alternative Transportation Options
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Pennsylvania Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Lockdown Levels and Procedures
- Driver Training
- Hate or Biased Type Incident Protocol
- Student Officer Program
- USPD Newsletter
- I got a citation, now what?
- S.A.F.E. Program