A message from the Chief
Maintaining a safe yet open campus is a unique challenge that requires a shared responsibility between University police and The University Community. Our success is dependent on our ability to maintain an environment of mutual respect, understanding, and cooperation.
This is a particularly exciting time as we were recently reaccredited through the PA Chiefs of Police (PCPA) in order to increase confidence in our law enforcement agency, and hold ourselves to the highest standards possible. We will be promoting our many changes and upgrades as we move forward in this ongoing process. Your support and input are crucial to our success so we welcome your comments, and suggestions. Please share your ideas by stopping by our office in the Parking Pavilion, we are always available for walk-ins, phone calls or through our interactive website.
Be sure you are part of The University of Scranton emergency notification system so you can be notified of any emergency that may arise on or off campus. Also remain vigilant for our Community Advisories that will be posted on our website and by e-mail to keep you informed of any significant events that you should be aware of.
Chief, University Police
- University Police Mission Statement
- About us
- Crime Prevention
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Public Health Safe Travel
- Parking Services
- Alternative Transportation Options
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Pennsylvania Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Lockdown Levels and Procedures
- Training and Outreach
- Vehicle Operator Policy
- Hate or Biased Type Incident Protocol
- Student Officer Program
- USPD Newsletter
- I got a citation, now what?
- University Police Department
820 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4699
- Emergency: 570-941-7777
- Department Directory