Parking Services Office
Individuals visiting campus must obtain a Visitor Pass from the Parking Services Office or after hours at The University of Scranton Police dispatch desk in the Parking Pavilion. All other vehicles parked on campus must display a University-issued permit.
The University of Scranton is open to the public but remains private property. Failure to follow University parking regulations may result in parking tickets being issued and the University reserves the right to tow vehicles found in violation of University regulations.
Parking Services is open weekdays from 9 a.m. 4:30 p.m. and is located in the Parking Pavilion. Members of the University community and visitors are urged to stop by or call 570-941-7876 with any questions or concerns.
- University Police Mission Statement
- About us
- Crime Prevention
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Public Health Safe Travel
- Parking Services
- Alternative Transportation Options
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Pennsylvania Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Lockdown Levels and Procedures
- Training and Outreach
- Vehicle Operator Policy
- Hate or Biased Type Incident Protocol
- Student Officer Program
- USPD Newsletter
- I got a citation, now what?
- University Police Department
820 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4699
- Emergency: 570-941-7777
- Department Directory