Policies & Forms
- Academic Program Accreditation Reports
- Borrowing & Lending Policies: These policies cover use of our collections.
- Building-wide Policies: These policies cover use of the Library building and appropriate user behavior while within the building.
- Computing and Equipment Use Policies: These policies cover computer use, printing and photocopying malfunction, and network access in the Library.
- Disaster Preparedness Plan (PDF): This plan includes four sections: Prevention, Response, Recovery, and Rehabilitation, as well as several Appendices.
- Gift Policy
- Harmful Content
- Electronic Reserves (see Reserve Procedures)
- Fund a Book Form (PDF)
- Heritage Room Reservation Request Form (web)
- Information Literacy Instruction (see Requesting Information Literacy Instruction)
- Interlibrary Loan Request Form via ILLiad (log in using My.Scranton username and password)
- Library Research Prize Faculty Support Form (web)
- Library Research Prize Project Application Form (web)
- Library Work Study Application Form (web)
- Media Reserve Request Form (web)
- Media Resources Class Use Request Form (web)
- Online Exhibit Proposal Form (web)
- Print/EdLab Reserve Request Form (PDF)
- Student Scholarship Submissions (master's/honors theses and doctoral projects/dissertations)
- Research and Instruction
- Events and Programs
- Library Spaces
- About the Library
- CTE / OSSS Links