Online Learning Management System
The University of Scranton uses Brightspace as its Learning Management System (LMS).
Access to Brightspace
Brightspace is available now via My.Scranton by clicking on the book icon in the upper right corner, or by navigating to https://desire2learn.scranton.edu
Copy (rollover) content to Brightspace
In addition to adding content manually to your current Brightspace course, you can copy (rollover) content from a previous semester's course. To copy course content from another Brightspace course, follow these steps:
• Access the empty/new course;
• Navigate to Edit Course (top right);
• Under Site Resources, click on Import/Export/Copy Components;
• Keep first button checked and click Search for Offering;
• In new window, enter a search term or select the course you want to copy content from;
• Click Add Selected;
• Click Copy All Components. The system will begin the copy process; it may take several minutes for the copy process to complete. If you only want to copy some components click "Select Components".