Current Sophomores, Juniors, & Seniors
Housing Selection Information
Rising junior and senior students are not required to live on campus. Rising juniors must obtain permission through the Off Campus Application Process to live off campus during 2021-2022 academic year.
In order to participate in the Housing Selection process, students must fill out the Housing Intention Application, located on their Housing Portal.
Commuting students who wish to live on campus should contact the Office of Residence Life (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.
Groups participating in housing selection are provided times randomly and will choose housing in groups of 4. Click here to see instructions on setting up a 4-person group and pictures of the lottery process.
A pre-lottery process is offered for students who wish to live in non-4-person apartments or houses. These spaces range from 2-6 people.
All rising junior and senior students will select from the following houses/buildings:
- Montrone and Pilarz Apartments
- Romero and Madison Square Apartments
- Linden Avenue Apartments (Dorothy Day and Katharine Drexel)
Apartment facilities include bedrooms (singles and double), kitchens, living rooms, and bathrooms.
Housing Selection Timeline
Saturday, March 27th 3:00 p.m.: Upper-class Live (online) 4-Person Lottery
Lottery information sessions will be offered over Zoom during the following dates and times. Individuals and groups can also schedule private information sessions. Zoom Meeting ID: 338 927 7279
- Thursday, March 11th: Rising juniors and seniors access Residence Life Housing Portal and submit Housing Intention Application and Meal Plan Application. (These are in place of a housing deposit. You must fill these out in order to participate in the live lottery.)
- Week of March 15th: Rising juniors and seniors access Residence Life Housing Portal and set up Lottery Group of 4.
- Monday, March 15th: Zoom Information Sessions at 10:00 a.m, 11:00 a.m., and 3 p.m. Zoom Meeting ID: 338 927 7279
- Monday, March 15th: Applications available for groups that need members and individuals looking for groups.
- Tuesday, March 16th: Zoom Information Sessions at 3:00 p.m, 4:00 p.m., and 5:00 p.m. Zoom Meeting ID: 338 927 7279
- Thursday, March 18th: Zoom Information Sessions at 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., and 11:30 a.m. Zoom Meeting ID: 338 927 7279
Monday, March 22nd:
- Deadline to finalize 4 person groups
- Deadline to submit Housing Intention Application
- Deadline to fill out applications to join a group or find group members.
Tuesday, March 23rd:
- Display of available housing posted in Housing Portal
- Housing Lottery Times Displayed in Housing Portal
Thursday, March 25th:
- Notification to groups who might not be able to participate in live lottery because of anticipated availability during live lottery. Group leaders will be up contacted via email with instructions. (This will not change housing guarantee and our office will do our best to keep groups together.)
Saturday, March 27th at 3 pm:
- Upper-class Live Online Lottery for Groups of 4
Monday, March 29th:
- Deadline to electronically sign Housing Agreement.
- Staff Information
- Apply to be a Resident Assistant
- I Lost My Key
- Care Packages, Linens, & MicroFridges
- Opening, Breaks, and Closing
- Housing Selection Information
- Living On Campus
- Residential Learning Communities
- Study Abroad Housing Information
- Off Campus & Commuter Student Life
Contact UsOffice of Residence Life