Current Sophomores, Juniors, & Seniors
Housing Selection Information
Rising junior and senior students are not required to live on campus. Rising juniors must obtain permission through the Off Campus Application Process to live off campus during 2021-2022 academic year.
In order to participate in the Housing Selection process, students must fill out the Housing Intention Application, located on their Housing Portal.
Commuting students who wish to live on campus should contact the Office of Residence Life (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.
Groups participating in housing selection are provided times randomly and will choose housing in groups of 4. Click here to see instructions on setting up a 4-person group and pictures of the lottery process.
A pre-lottery process is offered for students who wish to live in non-4-person apartments or houses. These spaces range from 2-6 people.
All rising junior and senior students will select from the following houses/buildings:
- Montrone and Pilarz Apartments
- Romero and Madison Square Apartments
- Linden Avenue Apartments (Dorothy Day and Katharine Drexel)
Apartment facilities include bedrooms (singles and double), kitchens, living rooms, and bathrooms.
Housing Selection Timeline
The timeline for the 2021-2022 housing selection process has not yet been announced. Please check back during the first two weeks of March 2021.
- Staff Information
- Apply to be a Resident Assistant
- I Lost My Key
- Care Packages, Linens, & MicroFridges
- Opening, Breaks, and Closing
- Housing Selection Information
- Living On Campus
- Residential Learning Communities
- Study Abroad Housing Information
- Off Campus & Commuter Student Life
Contact UsOffice of Residence Life