Current Sophomores, Juniors, & Seniors
Housing Selection Information
Rising junior and senior students are not required to live on campus. Rising juniors must obtain permission through the Off Campus Application Process to live off campus during 2021-2022 academic year.
Students are required to pay the $250.00 housing deposit byTBD in order to be provided access to the selection system in the housing portal or receive a manual housing assignment. Payments are accepted through the Bursar's Office - credit cards may be used in person or over the phone: St. Thomas Hall Room 103 or (570) 941-4062. Housing deposits are non-refundable. All deposits are applied to your student account at the beginning of the academic year.
Commuting students who wish to live on campus should contact the Office of Residence Life (email@example.com) as soon as possible.
Groups participating in housing selection are provided times randomly and will choose housing in groups of 4. Click here to see instructions on setting up a 4-person group and pictures of the lottery process.
A pre-lottery process is offered for students who wish to live in non-4-person apartments or houses. These spaces range from 2-6 people.
All rising junior and senior students will select from the following houses/buildings:
- Montrone and Pilarz Apartments
- Mulberry Plaza and Madison Square Apartments
- Linden Avenue Apartments (Dorothy Day, Katharine Drexel, and Elizabeth Ann Seton)
Apartment facilities include bedrooms (singles and double), kitchens, living rooms, and bathrooms.
Housing Selection Timeline
The timeline for the 2021-2022 housing selection process has not yet been announced. Dates below reflect our traditional process and will be updated as soon as the University's Spring 2021 calendar is released.
*LAST YEAR'S timeline for upper-class housing selection process
- February 7th - $250 non-refundable deposits due to Bursar's Office
- February 2020 - current sophomore, junior, and senior students access housing selection system and select meal plans
- March 4th Information Session and demonstration of live lottery 4 pm to 6 pm in The DeNaples Center Theater
- Sessions will start every 1/2 hour.
- March 24th- students must finalize roommate groups
- The live lottery will take place later this semester. The dates are TBD
- Date TBD- Lottery times available for groups of 4
- Date TBD- notification to groups Residence Life does not anticipate will be able to participate in 4-person lottery because of later times.
- Date TBD - online selection process for upper-class students (groups of 4)
*All dates are subject to change.*
- Staff Information
- Move-In -- Fall 2020
- Apply to be a Resident Assistant
- I Lost My Key
- Overnight Guest Registration
- Care Packages, Linens, & MicroFridges
- Opening, Breaks, and Closing
- Housing Selection Information
- Living On Campus
- Residential Learning Communities
- Study Abroad Housing Information
- Off Campus & Commuter Student Life
Contact UsOffice of Residence Life