Current First-Year Student Housing Selection
All first-year residential students are required to live on campus during their sophomore year. Each residential student will be provided access to the housing selection system in their housing portal. Commuting students who wish to live on campus during 2021-2022 should contact the Office of Residence Life (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. Participating students will be provided selection times randomly and choose housing in groups of 4. The on-line housing lottery will take place on Saturday, May 1st at 11:00 am.
Rising sophomore students will select housing from Condron, Gavigan, and Redington Halls. These buildings are comprised of "quads" which are two double bedrooms connected by a shared bathroom.
To review information in relation to the sophomore housing lottery and the selection process, please click here.
2021 Rising Sophomore Timeline
Timeline for rising sophomore housing selection:
- April 5th Meal Plan Application posted on Housing Portal
- April 5th Applications for groups looking for members and individuals looking to join groups posted on Housing Portal.
- Tuesday, April 13th through Friday April 30th: Information Sessions for the Rising Sophomore Lottery
- Thursday, April 22nd deadline to finalize 4-person group
- Monday, April 26th: Lottery times and display of available housing posted on Housing Portal.
- Tuesday, April 27th: notification to any groups that may need to split up or stay on the wait list until group housing is available.
- Tuesday, April 27th: deadline to submit Fall 2021 Meal Plan Application, (after this date, the 10 meal plan will be automatically selected. Students can change this over the summer.)
- Saturday, May 1st at noon: Rising Sophomore Live On-line Housing Lottery
- Tuesday, May 4th deadline to electronically sign Housing Agreement
- Tuesday, April 13th: 11 am, 1 pm, and 3 pm
- Thursday, April 15th: 10 am, noon, and 2 pm.
- Monday, April 19th: 1 pm, 3:30 pm, and 4 pm.
- Tuesday, April 20th: 3pm, 3:30 pm and 4 pm.
- Wednesday, April 21st: by appointment
- Thursday, April 22nd: 10 am, 10:30 am, 11 am, and 11:30 am
- Friday, April 23rd: 10 am and noon
- Week of April 26-30: by appointment
- Staff Information
- Apply to be a Resident Assistant
- Overnight Guest Registration
- I Lost My Key
- MicroFridge Program
- Opening, Breaks, and Closing
- Housing Selection Information
- Living On Campus
- Residential Learning Communities
- Study Abroad Housing Information
- Off Campus Student Life
Contact UsOffice of Residence Life