Instructions for Transcript Requests
The University of Scranton has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order is fulfilled.
The University of Scranton maintains electronic records for students enrolled in the fall of 1992 and thereafter. If you completed coursework prior to August 1992, you may complete your request online. The PDF delivery option, however, will not be available to you and your request may require up to 5-7 business days to process.
1. Online: Official, electronic PDF copy of your transcript: $9.00
This is the fastest, most secure, and environmentally-friendly means to transmit your official transcript. After the request is processed, your transcript will be emailed to the designated recipient. The typical delivery time of an electronic transcript is less than twenty-four hours. Before submitting this request, please verify that the designated recipient will accept an official, electronic PDF copy of your transcript via email. The transcript link for the requestor has a 30-day time limit; once the transcript is downloaded, there is no expiration date. Unlimited views are permitted.
2. USPS Mail: Official, paper copy of your transcript: $9.00
After the request is processed your transcript will be mailed to the designated recipient. Please allow 2-3 days processing time and 5-7 business days for your transcript to be delivered to the designated recipient via USPS mail.
3. Overnight Mail: Official, paper copy of your transcript: $9.00 plus $35.00 overnight delivery fee
Your overnight mail delivery request will be processed the next business day after your request is submitted and shipped to the designated recipient via overnight mail.
4. Pick-Up: Official, paper copy of your transcript: $9.00
Your transcript will be available for pick-up in the Office of the Registrar and Academic Services, O’Hara Hall, 800 Linden Street two business days after the request is processed.
Transcripts sent to AMCAS and LSAC do not require attachments; you must provide the related AMCAS/LSAC account number(s). We permit up to two attachments per order. Pdf, doc and jpg formats are acceptable. Select the ‘Upload’ option to include these documents; requests with attachments will require additional processing time. The University reserves the right to exclude documents from your request.
Hold for Degree and/or Grades
The University of Scranton does not honor requests to hold transcript orders until grades or degrees are posted. Please verify your grades and degree conferral status on myscranton.edu before proceeding with your transcript order. There will be no refunds.
Transcripts will not be issued to persons with holds on their records. If you have a hold on your record, you will be provided with contact information for the office that manages the hold indicator. All holds must be cleared before a transcript request can be processed.
If you need special service or more information, please call the Office of the Registrar and Academic Services at 570-941-7721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registrar's Office
- Catalogs, Courses, & Academic Programs
- Course Search by Term
Timetable & Term Pins
Preparing to Register
Accessing Online Course Schedule
Classroom Building Key
Students in Combined Baccalaureate/Masters Programs
For Students Studying Abroad
Accessing Web Registration
Billing & Refund Information
Block Schedule Planner
- Degree Audit Information
- Transcript, Grade Report, Enrollment Verification & Degree Verification
- Transfer Equivalency Self Service
- Academic Calendars
- Final Exam & Inclement Weather/Compressed Schedule
- Graduation & Commencement
- Access Your CAPP on-line Planning Tool
- Access Your Class Schedule
- Access Your Grades
- Access Your my.scranton self-service
- Access Your Student Advisor Profile
- Apply for Faculty Student Research Program
- Apply for Student Faculty Teaching Mentorship Program
- Apply to Graduate
- Calculate Your GPA
- Calculate Your Pace for SAP
- Grant 3rd Party Access to your Info
- Prohibit Disclosure of Student Directory Information
- Faculty/Staff Resources
Institutional Consumer Info
- Student Resources
- Office of Student Retention & Completion
- Address mail to:
Office of the Registrar &
800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4684
- FedEx, UPS and DHL packages use:
302 Jefferson Avenue
Scranton, PA 18510-4684