Transfer Equivalency Self Service FAQs
Transfer Equivalency Self-Service (TESS) is a tool that prospective undergraduate students can use to see how their transferred courses might contribute to a degree at the University of Scranton. It is not an official transfer articulation or degree audit.
A degree audit shows how completed coursework might contribute toward a degree. TESS displays unofficial mapping of your entered transfer coursework to University of Scranton degree programs.
Only courses that have been reviewed at the University of Scranton will show up in the course list for an institution.
Currently TESS is intended only for undergraduate programs. Graduate transfer courses are evaluated on an individual applicant basis.
If you are uncertain as to your intended degree or program at the University of Scranton, please contact a transfer admissions counselor for guidance.
'Taken with too many units' on the results page usually means the credit you entered does not match the credit typically equated here at the University of Scranton for the course. Please go back and review that you entered the correct credit value.
'No mapping found' on the results page means we do not yet have an equivalency for that course entry in our database. That does not mean you will not receive credit for the course if you transfer. Please contact a transfer admissions counselor for more information.
- Registrar's Office
- Catalogs, Courses, & Academic Programs
- Course Search by Term
Timetable & Term Pins
Preparing to Register
Accessing Online Course Schedule
Classroom Building Key
Students in Combined Baccalaureate/Masters Programs
For Students Studying Abroad
Accessing Web Registration
Billing & Refund Information
Block Schedule Planner
- Degree Audit Information
- Transcript, Grade Report, Enrollment Verification & Degree Verification
- Transfer Equivalency Self Service
- Academic Calendars
- Final Exam & Inclement Weather/Compressed Schedule
- Graduation & Commencement
- Access Your CAPP on-line Planning Tool
- Access Your Class Schedule
- Access Your Grades
- Access Your my.scranton self-service
- Access Your Student Advisor Profile
- Apply for Faculty Student Research Program
- Apply for Student Faculty Teaching Mentorship Program
- Apply to Graduate
- Calculate Your GPA
- Calculate Your Pace for SAP
- Grant 3rd Party Access to your Info
- Prohibit Disclosure of Student Directory Information
- Faculty/Staff Resources
Institutional Consumer Info
- Student Resources
- Office of Student Retention & Completion
- Address mail to:
Office of the Registrar &
800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4684
- FedEx, UPS and DHL packages use:
302 Jefferson Avenue
Scranton, PA 18510-4684