Transfer Equivalency Self Service (TESS)
We are excited that you are considering the University of Scranton!
Transfer Equivalency Self-Service (TESS) is a tool designed to help prospective incoming and transfer students determine how their credits may be accepted and how those credits may apply toward a specific program of study.
Here are a few easy steps to follow:
- Create an account so that you may save your program and classes for future use.
- Select your entering semester/term and an intended degree program.
- Select a transfer school and the classes you’ve taken at the transfer school.
- Enter the credit hours, grade, and credit type for each class.
- Select “I’m all done!” to see the course equivalencies and degree audit
DISCLAIMER: This transfer credit evaluation and degree audit are unofficial documents and are not official notification of transfer credit acceptance or applicability to a chosen degree program. While you are encouraged to use this evaluation as a guide when planning your potential transfer to the University of Scranton, students are responsible for complying with all academic policies as published in the catalog, including any requirements which might not be included in the accompanying preliminary degree audit. The University is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained in this unofficial transfer evaluation or degree audit. If you have any questions about TESS, please click on the Help link at the top of the page.
- Registrar's Office
- Catalogs, Courses, & Academic Programs
- Course Search by Term
Timetable & Term Pins
Preparing to Register
Accessing Online Course Schedule
Classroom Building Key
Students in Combined Baccalaureate/Masters Programs
For Students Studying Abroad
Accessing Web Registration
Billing & Refund Information
Block Schedule Planner
- Degree Audit Information
- Transcript, Grade Report, Enrollment Verification & Degree Verification
- Transfer Equivalency Self Service
- Academic Calendars
- Final Exam & Inclement Weather/Compressed Schedule
- Graduation & Commencement
- Access Your CAPP on-line Planning Tool
- Access Your Class Schedule
- Access Your Grades
- Access Your my.scranton self-service
- Access Your Student Advisor Profile
- Apply for Faculty Student Research Program
- Apply for Student Faculty Teaching Mentorship Program
- Apply to Graduate
- Calculate Your GPA
- Calculate Your Pace for SAP
- Grant 3rd Party Access to your Info
- Prohibit Disclosure of Student Directory Information
- Faculty/Staff Resources
Institutional Consumer Info
- Student Resources
- Office of Student Retention & Completion
- Address mail to:
Office of the Registrar &
800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4684
- FedEx, UPS and DHL packages use:
302 Jefferson Avenue
Scranton, PA 18510-4684