Become A Student Officer
How Do I Apply?
If you're a University student in good standing, you can become a Student Officer. Successful applicants must pass an interview process and a criminal background check. Students qualifying for work study funding are encouraged to apply. Being a Student Officer does require dedication and the ability to devote 12 hours a week to the position but the rewards are endless! No two shifts are alike and no two calls are alike. Student Officers experience something new every day!
Interested in joining us? Click here for our new online application!
Applications are also available at University Police, 820 Mulberry Street, in the Parking Pavilion.
- University Police Mission Statement
- About us
- Crime Prevention
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Parking Services
- Alternative Transportation Options
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Pennsylvania Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Lockdown Levels and Procedures
- Driver Training
- Hate or Biased Type Incident Protocol
- Student Officer Program
- USPD Newsletter
- I got a citation, now what?
- S.A.F.E. Program
- University Police Department
820 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4699
- Emergency: 570-941-7777
- Department Directory