Scranton Bus Terminal
Make a Reservation for a ride to and/or from the Scranton Bus Terminal during Fall, Thanksgiving, Spring and Easter Breaks.
This service is offered the day before, the day housing closes and the day housing re-opens after each break. Reservations open one week before the start of each break and reservations close the day housing closes. Reservations will not be monitored after housing closes. *See below.
To make your reservation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide your name, date, and time you need a ride to and/or from the Scranton Bus Terminal. You will receive an email confirming your reservation.
Pickup/Drop off location to and from the Scranton Bus Terminal is at the DeNaples Circle (please be on time).
*If you arrive at the bus terminal and did not make a reservation and need a ride back to campus from the Scranton bus terminal you may contact the U/S police dispatch desk at 570-941-7888 ext. 0 and ask for a ride. This service is offered during Fall, Thanksgiving, Spring and Easter Breaks only.
Below are bus services offered at the Scranton Bus Terminal.
- University Police Mission Statement
- About us
- Crime Prevention
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Public Health Safe Travel
- Parking Services
- Alternative Transportation Options
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Pennsylvania Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Lockdown Levels and Procedures
- Training and Outreach
- Vehicle Operator Policy
- Hate or Biased Type Incident Protocol
- Student Officer Program
- USPD Newsletter
- I got a citation, now what?
- University Police Department
820 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4699
- Emergency: 570-941-7777
- Department Directory