Students who wish to explore another culture, learn or improve their proficiency in a world language, and take classes not offered on-campus should consider studying abroad during their time at the University of Scranton. World Languages and Cultures faculty host several study abroad trips every year. Students majoring in Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures are strongly encouraged to study abroad for one semester or a full academic year, preferably during their junior year.
WLC Faculty-led Study Abroad:
- Summer Program in Florence, Italy (Italian)
- Intersession Program in Puebla, Mexico (Spanish)
- Summer Program in Pamplona, Spain (Spanish)
- Summer Program in Cusco, Peru (Spanish)
For other opportunities to study abroad, see the Study Abroad Office.
- Minors and Concentrations
- Faculty and Staff
- Language Learning Center
- Study Abroad
- News and Events
- Internships and Experiential Learning
- Ambassador Newsletter
- World Languages and Cultures Handbook
- World Languages in University Catalog