Overview of Program & Requirements
Students minoring in Russian will complete 16 credits consisting of Russian 110, Russian 210, and 6 additional credits.
Curious about why you should learn Russian? Check out this flier!
Russian Courses Offered
- Intensive Beginning Russian
- Intensive Intermediate Russian
- Contemporary Russian Culture & Language
Readers and independent studies may be available upon request.
Konstantin Lyavdansky, Professor of Russian
To learn more about the Russian program, contact Mr. Konstantin Lyavdansky.
324 O'Hara Hall
- Minors and Concentrations
- Faculty and Staff
- Language Learning Center
- Study Abroad
- News and Events
- Internships and Experiential Learning
- Ambassador Newsletter
- World Languages and Cultures Handbook
- World Languages in University Catalog