Overview of Program & Requirements
Students minoring in Japanese will complete 18 credits in the language, starting at the beginning level or higher. Courses in Japanese can count toward the Asian Studies Concentration.
Why study Japanese? Take a look at this flier for more information about the language, employment opportunities, and careers available for those who speak Japanese!
Japanese Courses Offered
- Beginning Japanese I & II
- Intermediate Japanese I & II
Readers and independent studies may be available upon request.
Fulbright Language Teaching Assistant
To learn more about the Japanese program, contact Dr. Yamile Silva.
Dr. Yamile Silva
316 O'Hara Hall
- Minors and Concentrations
- Faculty and Staff
- Language Learning Center
- Study Abroad
- News and Events
- Internships and Experiential Learning
- Ambassador Newsletter
- World Languages and Cultures Handbook
- World Languages in University Catalog