Physics and Engineering Programs
- Biophysics - Biophysics is an interdisciplinary science in which the principles and techniques of physics are applied to the study of living things and how they work.
- Computer Engineering - Focuses on research, design, development and testing of computer systems and applications.
- Electrical Engineering - The design and development of electrical equipment.
- Engineering Management - The study of business, economics, physics and electrical engineering for a management role in the technology sector.
- Mechanical Engineering - The design, production and operation of mechanical systems and thermal systems.
- Physics - The study of our universe, from atoms to galaxies, from quarks to baseballs.
- Pre-Engineering - A one- or two-year, non-degree program to prepare students to major in their desired field of engineering.
- Program Curriculum
- Student Experiences
- Inside the Classroom
- Inside the Labs
- Department Newsletters
- Student Clubs
- Faculty/Contact Us
- Academic Support
- Dept. of Physics & Engineering
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: +1 (570) 941-7509
- Fax: +1 (570) 941-4085