Mental Health Screenings
Online Screenings for Students
Mental health is a key part of your overall health. Brief screenings are the quickest way to determine if you or someone you care about should connect with a mental health professional - they are a checkup from your neck up. This free program is completely anonymous and confidential, and immediately following the brief questionnaire you will see your results, recommendations, and key resources on and off-campus.
What types of mental health screenings are available?
- Feeling sad, down, or empty~Depression Screening
- Constantly worried, anxious~Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Afraid of gaining weight or concerned about my eating habits ~Eating Disorder
- Difficulty controlling my substance use~Substance Use
- Worried about my drinking habits~Alcohol Use Disorder
- Troubled by traumatic events ~Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Experiencing mood swings from very high to very low ~Bipolar Disorder