The Center for Health Education & Wellness
Healthy Choices Happy Lives
The Center for Health Education and Wellness (CHEW) strives to build a healthier campus community. In keeping with the Jesuit philosophy of Cura Personalis, we are dedicated to the promotion of wellness in mind, body, and spirit. Through a variety of health promotion and wellness resources and programs we encourage and support students, faculty and staff as they gain knowledge, practice skills, and form habits to lead healthy and balanced lifestyles.
- 3-4 Royal TAPS 5,6,7pm TDC 401
- 14-Late Night Glow & Flow -8pm-11:30pm TDC 407/Patio
- 3-4 Flu Shot Clinic 11:30am-2pm John Long Center Lobby
- 23-24 Depression Screening Event 5-7pm TDC Fireplace Lounge
- 28-31 Alcohol Awareness Week
- Fail Forward Boards with the PHE Team around campus all month!
- 6-Fail Forward Panel 6:30-9pm TDC 401
- 21-Great American Smokeout Giveaway
- AirPod Giveaway- Vaping Quiz Pop-Up events all month!
- 1- Look for positive messages on campus from our PHE's
- 2- Fail Forward & Scranton Success Boards- Finals Edition
- 3- FREE Chair Massages for students- Outside of CHEW TDC 205K
- 4- Spreading Smiles Cookie Giveaway with Dean Rivera
- 4- JKWC Workshop Wed. "Make Your Own Stress Kit"
- 5- Study Smoothly Late Night Free Smoothie Event- 9-11pm 1st floor TDC
- 6- Positivity Patrol- PHE Team Giveaway on campus all day!