Late Night @ Scranton
Late Night at Scranton provides the University of Scranton's student body with social activities during late night weekend hours to foster a sense of community on campus. Events are hosted by student clubs, university departments and RA's and include activities movie nights, glow yoga, grocery bingo, trivia nights, escape rooms, and much, much more!
Want to host a Late Night Event? Student clubs and university departments are encouraged to apply for funding to host a late night event at the University of Scranton on a Friday or Saturday evening between 10pm-1am. The application for late night event funding and application guidelines are available on the Late Night page on Royal Sync. Please contact the Center for Health Education and Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org or (570) 941-4253 with any questions.
Follow-us on UofSLateNight Instagram or Check Royal Sync for Event Details!
Late Night at Scranton Spring Calendar
- Jan 31- Magician Daniel Martin sponsored by USPB- TDC Ballroom
- Feb 1- Diners, Drive-Ins, and Jives sponsored by Region 1 Res Life- Collegiate Hall
- Feb 7- Grocery Bingo sponsored by Student Gov't- TDC Ballroom
- Feb 8- Scranton's Got Talent sponsored by Region 4 Res Life- TDC Ballroom
- Feb 14- Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate sponsored by Cross Cultural Centers- Fireplace Lounge, 2nd Floor TDC
- Feb 21- Late Night Event sponsored by Region 5 Res Life
- Feb 22- Hip Hop Evolution Dance Party sponsored by Multicultural Center- TDC Ballroom
- Feb 28- Late Night Event sponsored by the Commuter Student Association
- Feb 29- Glow & Dough- glow yoga and Jitty Joe's Cookie dough sponsored by CHEW- TDC Ballroom & 1st Floor TDC
- March 6- Game Night/Tournament sponsored by USPB- Byron Gym
- March 7- Comedian Matthew Broussard sponsored by USPB- Moskovitz Theater
- March 13, 14, 20 &21- Spring Break
- March 27- USPB SkyZone Trip
- March 28- Late Night Event sponsored by Region 2 Res Life