Utilization of the health care services offered by Student Health Services is optional for graduate students. Graduate students who wish to see health care providers on campus become eligible by paying a fee of $65 per semester at the Bursar's Office or opt-in to Student Health Services on your my.scranton.edu account, through the Graduate Student Service Fees channel on the Student tab. SHS fee is non-refundable.
Graduate students can find health requirements here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to visit or contact our department.
- Health Information Requirements & Forms
- Vaccination Policy
- Student Eligibility & Services
- Swift MD Telemedicine
- Information for Students Transferring to the University of Scranton
- Graduate Student information-UPDATE
- Information for Parents
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Health Insurance
- Student Survey - Tell Us About Your Visit
- Referral Directory
- Student Health Services
- 800 Linden Street
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: 570-941-7667
- Fax: 570-941-4298