Utilization of the health care services offered by Student Health Services is optional for graduate students. Graduate students who wish to see health care providers on campus become eligible by paying a fee of $65 per semester at the Bursar's Office. Students in undergraduate programs are automatically eligible as a result of undergraduate fees which are part of their tuition/fee process. General student fees are not part of the process for graduate student programs, therefore SHS does not receive funding for services provided to graduate students.
You may opt-in to Student Health Services on your my.scranton.edu account, through the Graduate Student Service Fees channel on the Student tab. SHS fee is non-refundable.
If you have any questions, please feel free to visit or contact our department.
- Student Eligibility & Services
- Graduate Student information-UPDATE
- Health Information Requirements & Forms
- Information for Parents
- Information for Students Transferring to the University of Scranton
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Health Insurance
- Student Health Services
- 800 Linden Street
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: 570-941-7667
- Fax: 570-941-4298