Utilization of the Allergy Clinic by Student Health Services is optional. Students who wish to become eligible for this service must opt in by paying a fee of $50 per semester at the Bursar's Office or to Student Health Services on your my.scranton.edu account. This fee is non-refundable.
- Our Allergy Clinic is available to students who wish to continue their allergy injections as ordered by their private physician. Complete and upload to your student portal the Student Agreement and Consent form and Medical Provider and Allergy Schedule form.
- Allergy appointments are Monday - Thursday 9 am - 3 pm.
- Appointments can be made using the student portal or by calling SHS at 570-941-7667.
- Allergy injections are only given during the fall and spring semesters. There are no intercession or summer hours.
- Students must be prepared to stay a minimum of 20 minutes after injection(s).
If you have any questions, please feel free to visit or contact Student Health Services at 570-941-7667.