Student Health Services maintains a strict policy of confidentiality to safeguard the privacy of your personal and health information. This is an essential component of quality health care and required by law.
Every undergraduate student has a confidential health record that is maintained in Student Health Services during your student years and is kept on file for seven (7) years beyond the date of graduation or departure from the University. Student Health Services does not release personal health information to anyone without your written authorization including faculty, administration, family members, fellow students, employers, etc. Exceptions include life threatening illness/injury or those reasons required by law such as court subpoena or public health reporting requirements.
Please allow 7 - 10 business days for processing requests.
- Health Information Requirements & Forms
- Vaccination Policy
- Student Eligibility & Services
- Information for Students Transferring to the University of Scranton
- Graduate Student information-UPDATE
- Information for Parents
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Health Insurance
- Student Survey - Tell Us About Your Visit
- Referral Directory
- Student Health Services
- 800 Linden Street
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: 570-941-7667
- Fax: 570-941-4298