short description

Student Health Services

What To Do If You Have COVID Symptoms

If you are experiencing symptoms of illness consistent with COVID-19 infection (fever, cough and/or shortness of breath):

  • Stay home. You should restrict activities outside your home, except for getting medical care. Do not go to work, school or public areas.
  • If you are a student, call:
    • Student Health Services (570)941-7667 to report symptoms and receive guidance on medical care.  Do not walk in for an appointment at this time.  Always call ahead to discuss your symptoms with our office. 
    • For immediate medical assistance after hours or on weekends University Police will be available at 570-941-7777.
See further information about COVID-19


Click on the button below to access Frequently Asked Questions regarding the University's COVID-19 procedures particularly as it relates to isolation, quarantine, and testing. Should you have additional questions, please email

Click here for FAQs