Apply to become a PHE!
Want to become part of our 2019-20 team?
Application ProcessInterested individuals are required to:
- Complete an online application (Due Friday, March 8, 2019 @ 4pm)
- Submit a current resume here (Due Friday, March 8, 2019 @4pm)
- Based on applications and resume, a select group of individuals will be selected to receive an individual interview with the the Director and a Peer Health Educator Leader.
NOTE: We anticipate a large number of applicants for a limited number of spots for the 2019-2020 PHE Team. Once all applications are received, they will be reviewed and interviews will be given to those applicants with the most thorough applications. Please take the time to comprehensively answer each question.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com.
- Mission Statement and Learning Outcomes
- Peer Health Educators
- Flu Prevention
- Weekly Wellness Classes
- Wellness @ Home
- Fitness Challenge
- Happiness Challenge
- Late Night @ Scranton
- Alcohol & Drug Prevention
- Tobacco Cessation
- Mental Health Screenings
- Employee Wellness
- CHEW Staff
The Center for Health Education and Wellness