Spirituality Exercises Introduction
The Jesuit Center staff is pleased to offer different ways to engage The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola. We offer the 19th Annotation adaptation of the Exercises that begins in October and ends in May. When engaging in The Spiritual Exercises the retreatant meets with a spiritual director once a week for a total of 32 weeks. In the coming year we will be offering renditions of the 18th annotation retreat based on The Spiritual Exercises. This is also referred to as a “retreat in daily life.” Stay tuned for updates this fall concerning this retreat experience.
- An annual Lenten retreat based on the substance of the Spiritual Exercises.
- Spiritual direction for members of our faculty and staff.
- Faith Sharing Groups.
Please contact Fr. Patrick Rogers, S.J. if you need more information or are interested in joining in any of these spirituality programs.
- Scranton Book Club / Royal Readers
- Jesuit Center Film Guide
An Ignatian retreat for a time of isolation.
- Faith Sharing
- Jesuit and Papal Documents
First Year Faculty Ignatian Workshop
- Ignatius and The Society of Jesus
- Jesuit Education
Ignatian Pedagogy and Social Justice
- Dean Brackley Higher Standards
- Do Catholic Universities Still Have a Value Proposition?
- Finding God in All Things- Michael Himes
- Hellwig from Ignatian Reader
- Three Crucial Topics in Jesuit Higher Education
- Can Jesuit Institutions Afford Formation For Mission?
- Without a Vision, the people Perish - Lessons from Wheeling
- Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius
- The University of Scranton
211 St. Thomas
Scranton, PA 18510-4699