OneDrive for Business
OneDrive for Business is an online service that provides resources for file storage and collaboration. It provides one place for all files including: photos, videos and documents.
Although it is a secure cloud storage system, we ask that you refrain from uploading restricted data, such as social security numbers, passwords and credit card information. For more information, please review the Information Classification & Protection Policy.
- Upload files from your PC or Mac
- Share files with others
- Give others permission to edit files and work on them at the same time
- Get to your files from anywhere, on your computer, tablet, or phone
- Sync OneDrive for Business to your PC or Mac, so you can access your files even when you're offline
- Quick access to Office online
- Automatically save a backup copy of your files
Users who are currently enrolled students, faculty and staff with the University are automatically licensed to use OneDrive for Business.
In order to synchronize documents, you need Internet connectivity.
In general, computers running the following operating systems can run the OneDrive sync client.
- Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 or Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 and the Platform Update for Windows Vista
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with iOS 9.0 or later
- Android phone or tablet with Android 2.3 or later (Android 4.0 or later is required for Camera Backup)
- Linux systems can access OneDrive for Business via the web interface.
OneDrive for Business is available 24 by 7 except for scheduled maintenance.