Client Services provides second-tier support to Technology Support Center by troubleshooting and resolving complex problems with a multitude of corporate devices.
- Troubleshoot and maintain Cable TV ports and networking.
- Leverage centralized management tools such as Active Directory, KACE Systems Deployment and Systems Management appliances, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Management (EPM), Deep Freeze Enterprise software and VMware virtualization technology to secure, support, maintain and manage the client workstation environment for faculty, staff and University lab facilities.
- Develop, test and deploy standard workstation images.
- Leverage Dell EMC and AppleCare certified technicians to maintain University computer assets throughout the acquisition and disposal lifecycle.
- Support day-to-day use and security of workstation environment.
- Provide malware remediation of compromised workstations.
- Assist with disconnecting and relocating equipment when departments are moved and/or relocated.
- Provide computers and peripherals, as requested, for University sponsored programs and events.
- Recommend, configure and support mobile devices including, but not limited to, smartphones, tablets, e-readers and convertible devices.
- Support, repair and maintain networked and local printers.
- Maintain cabling for administrative voice/fax network.
- Maintain and repair campus-wide emergency call boxes.
- Deliver, install and maintain VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) handsets and devices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve wired and wireless data network connectivity issues.