To qualify for the MHA scholarship, the candidate must have the MBBS degree from a recognized medical college in Pakistan.
For all other graduate programs, the candidate will be selected by the Director of the program.
The previous recipients of this award are:Sameer Shahid (MBA, 2004)
Faraz Shahid Khan (MBA, 2005)
Rizwan Haider (MBA, 2005)
Syed Hasan Jafree (MBA, 2005)
Syed Tauseef Ahmad (MBA, 2011)
Asad Imran Akram (MBA, 2011)
Syed Hurr Hamdani (MBA, 2018)
Irfan Sabir (MBA, 2021)
The current scholarship holders are Myra Siddiqui (2021, Clinical Psychology), Shayan Tanveer (2021, MBA), and Ramsha Siddiqui (2022, MBA).
For additional information, please send an email to Riaz Hussain.
- FIN 351: Introduction to Finance
- FIN 361: Working Capital Management
- FIN 470: Capital Investment and Structure
- FIN 471: Derivative Securities
- FIN 508: Financial Management
- FIN 582: Advanced Financial Management
- FIN 583: Investment Analysis
- FIN 585: Derivative Securities
- FIN 586: Portfolio Theory
- MBA 503C: Finance Module (Online)
- FIN 508: Financial Management (Online)
- Pakistani Students
- MBA Program
- Graduate Assistantships
- Dr. Riaz Hussain