Master of Business Administration (offered on campus and online)
Our MBA program emphasizes the skills and perspectives necessary to succeed in today's global and technology-based business environment. It has been ranked among the top 15 in the nation for general management according to Entrepreneur Magazine.
The M.B.A. program consists of 36 credit hours of graduate coursework which includes a cornerstone course, core courses, advanced elective courses, and a capstone course. Specializations are designed to immerse you in key functional areas of business: Accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning, Finance, International Business, Management Information Systems, Marketing, and Operations Management.
For more information about the on-campus MBA program, click here
For more information about the online MBA program, click here
Master of Accountancy (offered on campus and online)
Our Master of Accountancy (MAcc) ensures that students:
- Master the practical hands-on skills that accounting professionals need to become influential and strategic business leaders
- Master the soft skills and communication proficiencies needed to manage teams and client relationships
- Understand the ethical components of managing organizational finance
- A masters in accountancy program delivered entirely on campus and targeted toward recent graduates from bachelors in business programs, professionals working in industry, as well as international students residing in the United States.
- A masters in accountancy program delivered entirely online and targeted toward graduates from bachelors in business programs as well as professionals working in industry.
- A five-year, combined bachelors/masters in accountancy program with a mix of on-campus and online courses. The student has the option to complete the fifth year through any ratio of campus-based and online courses, enabling him/her to choose to fulfill the fifth year entirely online.
The MAcc online embodies the rigor of the Kania School of Management’s AACSB accreditation, the ethical foundations of a Jesuit education, and the accounting knowledge with robust CPA exam preparation through Wiley CPAexcel®.
For more information about the MAcc program, click here
Master of Finance
The Kania School launched its Master of Science in Finance (MSF) online in January 2018. The on campus program launches in the fall semester of 2018. Applications are currently being accepted.
The program is designed for anyone interested in careers in financial or investment management. It can help studetns prepare for professional certifications like the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program. The rigorous curriculum and flexible format are ideal for working professionals who wish to join the field of gain a competitive edge.
The program requires 30 credits and may be completed in 12 months when taken on a full-time basis.
For online students, coursework is complemented by an optional, three-day, on-campus residency involving an interactive experience in our Alperin Financial Center. At the center, students engage in simulations on a trading floor that features: an electronic ticker displaying data feeds directly from Wall Street; monitors displaying up-to-the-minute financial news; 12 Bloomberg terminals; and hardware and software that support complex evaluations of equities and currencies.
Doctor of Business Administration
Our Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) is a rigorous research degree designed to provide experienced professionals with the advanced skills and credentials required to secure and succeed in full-time, tenure-track faculty positions at accredited institutions. This program offers a concentration in accounting and is delivered through on-campus residency requirements that are fulfilled while the student maintains his/her current position.
For more information about the DBA program, click here.