PCPS Graduate Programs
The graduate academic programs in the Panuska College of Professional Studies expand on the Jesuit Catholic mission of the University by walking in faith and promoting justice in the "helping" professions. The graduates of our programs are exceptional, ethical professionals in their fields.
The PCPS faculty members are scholars and professionals in their field. They utilize everything that is distinctive about our undergraduate education and continue the tradition by making our graduate programs even more personalized and more focused on concrete professional and academic goals with greater depth in research.
Accreditation information about the below programs can be found here.
- Education: Campus-based & Online
- Health Administration (MHA): Campus-based & Online
- Health Informatics (MS): Online Only
- Human Resources (MS): Online Only
- Nursing (MSN, DNP)
- Occupational Therapy (MS)
- Physical Therapy (DPT)
- About the College
- Dean's Office
- PCPS Departments
- Programs of Study
- Community Based Learning
- Leahy Community Health and Family Center
- Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- 800 Linden Street
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: 1-888-SCRANTON or 570-941-7540