About the Kania School
The mission of the Arthur J. Kania School of Management is to provide a Jesuit-inspired business education within a culture of excellence that prepares women and men for success. To achieve this mission, the Kania School is committed to:
- Instilling intellectual curiosity and life-long learning.
- Facilitating student development of business skills and independent critical thinking.
- Fostering a comprehension of, and sensitivity to, international issues and social justice.
- Promoting and modeling personal integrity and ethical decision-making.
- Providing and promoting opportunities for impactful community service to Northeastern Pennsylvania and the broader community.
- Complementing excellence in teaching with faculty scholarly productivity that will primarily impact practice and pedagogy while also valuing discipline-based research.
- Dean's Message
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Programs
- Alperin Financial Center
- Executive in Residence Program
- Student Advising
- The Brennan Barometer
- Small Business Development Center
- Student Clubs
- The Kania School of Management
- Brennan Hall 400
- 320 Madison Avenue
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: (570) 941-4208