The engineering management program at The University of Scranton is known for educating professionals who can bridge the communication gap between traditional business and applied engineering to keep projects on track. Many of students also continue their education in top graduate programs across the country.
"My degree in engineering management is perfect for my job. I am the liaison between the 'bean counters' and the engineers and I have respect from both sides, which is very important. Our leadership has told me that they are very impressed with the well-rounded education that Scranton provided me."
Matthew O’Connor '13, Dual Encoder Team Lead, Adtec Digital
Futures in Engineering Management
Our graduates know how to work between the business and engineering worlds, increasing companies’ return on project investment. Learn more about where our students go after The University of Scranton:
- Our graduates secure jobs with leading employers, such as Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Adtec Inc., Chubb Insurance and more, and they continue their educations in top business and engineering graduate programs.
- Alumni work as in diverse fields from operations and electrical engineering to quality control and liability management and business development.
- The demand for engineering-savvy managers is at an all-time high! Society depends on engineering driven innovations every day, and knowledgeable management helps keep projects and budgets on track for success.
- The median annual wage for engineering managers was $134,730 in 2016, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
No matter where you want to take your career, the engineering management program at Scranton can give you the foundation for a successful career.
- Physics & Engineering Department
- Mission Statement
- Program Curriculum
- Student Experiences
- Student Clubs
- Faculty/Contact Us
- Dept. of Physics & Engineering
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: +1 (570) 941-7509
- Fax: +1 (570) 941-4085