Faculty Research Grants
The Jesuit Center is offering up to $800 for research that is connected to the mission of the University of Scranton and the local community.
Interested individuals are asked to review the mission of the University and articulate meaningful and tangible ways in which their research connects to it. Faculty must also provide a detailed and itemized explanation for the funding request.
Funds are limited for each academic year. Preference will be given to those who have not received support from the Jesuit Center in the past.
A small group of faculty will assist the Jesuit Center in reviewing the requests.
Please fill out this form and submit to the Jesuit Center.
- Scranton Book Club / Royal Readers
- Jesuit Center Film Guide
An Ignatian retreat for a time of isolation.
- Faith Sharing
- Jesuit and Papal Documents
First Year Faculty Ignatian Workshop
- Ignatius and The Society of Jesus
- Jesuit Education
Ignatian Pedagogy and Social Justice
- Dean Brackley Higher Standards
- Do Catholic Universities Still Have a Value Proposition?
- Finding God in All Things- Michael Himes
- Hellwig from Ignatian Reader
- Three Crucial Topics in Jesuit Higher Education
- Can Jesuit Institutions Afford Formation For Mission?
- Without a Vision, the people Perish - Lessons from Wheeling
- Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius
- The University of Scranton
211 St. Thomas
Scranton, PA 18510-4699