The Division of Student Life, inspired by our Catholic and Jesuit identity, challenges students to recognize their unique gifts and talents, reach beyond their perceived capabilities, develop a restless desire for excellence grounded in gratitude, and discover and embrace who they are called to be.
Committed to forming socially responsible, engaged, and reflective men and women, the Division facilitates transformational learning experiences aimed at advancing students' understanding of and lifelong commitment to:
- developing adult faith and spirituality,
- fostering a healthy and balanced lifestyle,
- cultivating a sense of personal responsibility and accountability,
- honoring diverse thoughts, perspectives and cultures,
- integrating knowledge into lived experiences,
- engaging in service for and with others, and
- discerning one’s vocation and direction.
- Student Life
- Center for Career Development
- Center for Student Engagement
- Counseling Center
- Cross Cultural Centers
- Dean of Students
- Health Education/Wellness
- Student Conduct
- Student Behavioral Concern Committee
- Off Campus and Commuter Students
- Office of Campus Ministries
- Recreational Sports
- Residence Life
- Student Health Services
- Student Government
- Student Publications
- University Chaplain
- University Police
- Division of Student Life
- 201 DeNaples Center
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: 570-941-7680
- Fax: 570-941- 7963
Resources for Parents
- Student Handbook
- Academic Calendar
- Royal News
- President's Undergraduate Reception
- Office of Parent Programs
Divisional Strategic Plan 2015-2020
- Strategic Plan 2015-2020
- 2018-19 Strategic Priorities
- We will establish and enhance programs and initiatives that meet the needs and interests of all students, which improve retention, engagement, persistence, and completion.
- We will foster and promote experiences that enhance students’ exposure to diversity (e.g. religious, political, socio-economic, racial, gender), inclusion and social justice issues, through engagement, collaboration and education.
- We will continue to establish and enhance practices and services that support good health, safety, resilience and well-being.
- We will continue to examine the use of fiscal and human resources, including but not limited to budgets, departmental/divisional structures, programs, and services to ensure the most effective and efficient ways to meet our divisional mission, priorities and goals.