Information for Transfer Students
All transfer students should log into the Student Health Portal for information regarding required documents and procedures.
For transfer students who have a recent physical and immunization records on file at your former institution, a copy of that will be acceptable. If you do not have records from your former institution, please obtain records from your primary care physician and/or pediatrician's office.
Please note: Student Health Services does not accept any paper copies. Students must upload the documents to the student health portal.
- Health Information Requirements & Forms
- Vaccination Policy
- Student Eligibility & Services
- Information for Students Transferring to the University of Scranton
- Graduate Student information-UPDATE
- Information for Parents
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Health Insurance
- Student Survey - Tell Us About Your Visit
- Referral Directory
- Student Health Services
- 800 Linden Street
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: 570-941-7667
- Fax: 570-941-4298