Information for Students Transferring to The University of Scranton

Health information

Information required for New Students and Transfer Students - Fall 2017

For transfer students who have a recent physical and immunization records on file at your former institution, a copy of that will be acceptable. You may download the release form and forward it to your prior institution. If you do not have records from your former institution, please obtain records from your primary care physician and/or pediatrician's office

All New students and Transfer Students should log into the Student Health Portal for information regarding required documents and procedures.