Information for Transfer Students
All transfer students should log into the Student Health Portal for information regarding required documents and procedures. Additional information can be found here.
For transfer students who have a recent physical and immunization records on file at your former institution, a copy of that will be acceptable. You may download the release form and forward it to your prior institution. If you do not have records from your former institution, please obtain records from your primary care physician and/or pediatrician's office.
Please note: Student Health Services does not accept any paper copies. Students must upload the documents to the student health portal.
- Health Information Requirements & Forms
- Vaccination Policy
- Student Eligibility & Services
- Information for Students Transferring to the University of Scranton
- Graduate Student information-UPDATE
- Information for Parents
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Health Insurance
- Student Health Services
- 800 Linden Street
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: 570-941-7667
- Fax: 570-941-4298