Guest Wireless Internet Access
The wireless network provides campus guests with a means of accessing the Internet without connecting to a port using an Ethernet cable.
The ROYALGUEST wireless network provides a limited set of services to campus guests for 24-hours.
Sign in to our Royal Guest Portal
- Connect to ROYALGUEST with a wireless device and navigate to scranton.edu/guestwireless. You will then be redirected to our guest portal sign-on page.
- Select the “Don’t have an account?” option and you will be directed to the account creation page.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, and phone number. Check the box to agree to the terms of service and then click Register.
- Your new credentials will be sent to the email address that you provided.
- Use your smart-phone to access your email and retrieve your credentials.
Note: You may need to temporarily disable your Wi-Fi connection to connect to your email. Once you have the email, enter the username and password into the prompts, click the box to agree to the terms and conditions, and click Sign-On.
- If everything was successful you should see the page below.
- Our Services
- Technology Help
- IT Governance
- IT Assessment
- About Us