Requesting a Non-Academic Accommodation

If you are requesting a non-academic accommodation must access Accommodate to ssubmit appropriate documentation of your disability.  If this is the first time using Accommodate, please follow the process outlined in the guide to complete the intake form.

If you need to update your documentation, please do so through Accommodate for review by the ADA Committee. Follow the steps outlined in this guide to submit updated documentation.

Please submit requests as soon as possible in order to avoid a delay in providing accommodations.

What Happens Next?

The University’s ADA Committee will review your documentation to determine eligibility for any accommodations. Please note that sufficient time is required to review all documentation. If additional documentation is needed, an Office of Equity & Diversity (OED) staff member will contact you by phone once the review has been completed. Please check your Scranton email account frequently for any communications.

If you have any questions about the status of your documentation process or the status of your request for accommodations, please email, or call us at 570–941–6645.

Information about non-academic accommodations is available under their respective links below.

Scroll to Top