Points of Pride
The University of Scranton is committed to providing excellent and rigorous graduate education through programs that will prepare you for careers. Students focus on their fields of specialization under the guidance of our top-notch faculty and benefit from our state-of-the-art technology and other resources.
Many of our graduate programs are nationally recognized for their quality and affordability:
- U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Colleges” has ranked The University of Scranton among the 10 top master's universities in the North for 28 consecutive years. In the most recent edition, Scranton was No. 5.
- Our MBA program was ranked among the top 15 in the nation for general management by Entrepreneur magazine and The Princeton Review.
- Our master’s in health administration (MHA) program ranked No. 1 in the nation for full-time enrolled students in a list published by Modern Healthcare, a health care business weekly magazine.
- In its 2022 “Best Graduate Schools" guidebook, U.S. News & World Report ranked several of The University of Scranton’s master’s degree programs among the best in the nation:
Production and Operations Management (22) Rehabilitation Counseling (32) Management Information Systems (20) Health Care Management (46) Finance (36) Physical Therapy (137) Accounting (28) Occupational Therapy (68) Part-time MBA (95) Nurse Anesthesia (65)
- Scranton's online Master's in Accountancy program was named Best in the Nation by Best Colleges, an independent online higher education resource.
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2022 "Best Online Programs" ranked the University’s online master's degree in business (excluding MBA) at No. 48 and its online MBA program at 111 in the nation.
- Our MBA in health care management program is ranked No. 25 by AffordableColleges.com in a list of the most affordable online master’s in healthcare management programs in the nation. Scranton’s program stood out in both quality and affordability.
- Scranton's graduate nursing program was recently ranked No. 88 and its Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program was ranked No. 113 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report in its 2022 "Best Graduate Schools."