Missing an Alt Tag

Course Registration

In the United States university system, all students are assigned an academic advisor (undergraduate) or a mentor (graduate).  New undergraduate international students meet their advisors during the mandatory International Student Orientation.  New graduate students will have to contact their academic advisor or mentor to schedule a meeting, in order to register for classes. This meeting should occur once the student has arrived in the United States, as all new graduate students need to register for their first semester of coursework using a paper registration form. If a student cannot reach his or her mentor please reach out to the dean of your respective college (CAS, KSOM, PCPS) for more information.

Scroll to Top