Suggested Packing List
To help you plan, here's a list of some items you might want to bring along:
- Bedding & Pillows (our mattresses are "Twin XL" and measure 39" x 80")
- Computer & Printer
- Insurance card
- Laundry detergent/basket
- Painter's Tape or 3M Command products for hanging posters, etc.
- Room Decorations
- Shower Caddy/Basket
- Shower Shoes
- UL Listed Surge Protector(s)
- Area Rug (6x9 or smaller will fit in any of our rooms)
Please DO NOT bring the following items to campus:
- Candles/incense/plug-in air fresheners
- Chemicals/flammable materials
- Halogen lamps
- Homemade lofts and cinder block bed risers. Purchased bed risers are permitted.
- Pets (fish are permitted, 1 tank per room up to 20 gallons)
- Space heaters
- Toasters/toaster ovens/open-coil heaters or burners/indoor or outdoor grills (Keurigs & microwaves are permitted)
- Weapons (kitchen knives used in their intended manner are permitted)
Please note: refrigerators must be smaller than 3.5 cubic feet and use less than 175 watts of power.
See the on-line Student Handbook for a more thorough list of prohibited items.
Please contact the Office of Residence Life if you have any questions regarding a specific item.
- Staff Information
- Care Packages, Linens, & MicroFridges
- I Lost My Key
- Overnight Guest Registration
- Apply to be a Resident Assistant
- Opening, Breaks, and Closing
- Housing Selection Information
- Living On Campus
- Residential Learning Communities
- Study Abroad Housing Information
- Off Campus & Commuter Student Life
Contact UsOffice of Residence Life