Current First-Year Student Housing Lottery Information
Current First-year Lottery Information
All first-year residential students are required to live on campus during their sophomore year. As such, each residential student will be provided access to the housing lottery system in the student's housing portal. Commuting students that wish to live on campus during 2017-2018 should contact the Office of Residence Life (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. Students participating in the lottery are provided selection times randomly and will choose housing in groups of 4 based on the best selection time of students in the group.
All rising sophomore students will select housing from Condron, Gavigan, and Redington Halls. These buildings are comprised of "quads" which are two double bedrooms connected by a shared bathroom.
2017 Current First-year Lottery Timeline
- February 2017 - current first-year students access housing selection system and select sophomore meal plans.
- March TBD - display of available housing and lottery times.
- March TBD - students must finalize groups for lottery.
- March TBD - current first-year housing lottery held online
Information Sessions and Additional Information
- Staff Information
- Apply to be a Resident Assistant
- I Lost My Key
- Overnight Guest Registration
- Housing Lottery Information
- Living On Campus
- Residential Learning Communities
- Residence Hall Association
- Breaks, Opening, and Closing
- Study Abroad Housing Information
- Off Campus & Commuter Student Life
Contact UsOffice of Residence Life