Graduate Student Housing Selection
Graduate students who wish to live in campus housing live in Quincy Avenue Apartments.
Graduate students will have the opportunity to select a housing agreement from the following:
- 12 month agreement - housing available from June 1st to May 31st
- 10 month agreement - housing available from August 1st to May 31st
Students currently living in graduate student housing may have the option to retain their current housing assignment into the new academic year.
Current students who wish to live in campus housing as graduate students must submit the housing deposit to the Bursar's Office by Friday, February 9, 2018. This applies both to graduate students currently enrolled and current seniors who may matriculate into a graduate program during the 2018-2019 academic year. Students who submit the housing deposit will receive priority in selecting graduate student housing.
Graduate students will be placed into housing assignments during March/April 2018. The process will be done through one-on-one communication with the Office of Residence Life.
- Staff Information
- Care Packages, Linens, & MicroFridges
- I Lost My Key
- Overnight Guest Registration
- Apply to be a Resident Assistant
- Opening, Breaks, and Closing
- Housing Selection Information
- Living On Campus
- Residential Learning Communities
- Study Abroad Housing Information
- Off Campus & Commuter Student Life
Contact UsOffice of Residence Life