- An ethernet data port (in addition to the WiFi connection)
- A cable TV connection
- A bed, twin XL mattress, desk, desk chair, dresser, and closet or free standing wardrobe per student
Please scroll down to find out more information regarding specific buildings (listed alphabetically).
Capacity: 59 students, co-ed by floor, double rooms, 2 washers, 2 dryers.
Denis Edward Hall (DE)
Capacity: 75 students, co-ed by floor, double rooms, 3 washers, 3 dryers.
Capacity: 139 students, co-ed by floor, mostly doubles with some triples and quads, kitchen, game room, study space, 4 washers, 4 dryers.
Capacity: 59 males students, double rooms, laundry facilities, kitchen.
Gannon, Lavis, & McCormick Halls (GLM)
Capacity: Gannon houses 72, Lavis 82, and McCormick 65, all females, mostly doubles with some triples and quads, 3 kitchens, laundry room.
Capacity: 56 students, kitchen, 2 washers, 2 dryers.
Capacity: 77 students, co-ed by floor, double rooms, 2 washers, 2 dryers.
Capacity: 47 students, double non-carpeted rooms, 2 washers, 2 dryers.
Capacity: 51 students, co-ed by floor, double non-carpeted rooms, kitchen, 2 washers, 2 dryers.
Capacity: 143 students, double rooms, co-ed by floor, non-carpeted rooms, laundry room, and a community lounge.
- Staff Information
- Apply to be a Resident Assistant
- I Lost My Key
- Overnight Guest Registration
- Housing Lottery Information
- Living On Campus
- Residential Learning Communities
- Residence Hall Association
- Breaks, Opening, and Closing
- Study Abroad Housing Information
- Off Campus & Commuter Student Life
Contact UsOffice of Residence Life